At Kind Senior Care, we routinely provide services to clients who reside in independent living and assisted living communitie. In some instances, our compassionate caregivers are asked to complement the services that the community already offers.
There are other situations where our professionals continue to assist existing clients as they transition from home to a new community setting. Whatever the case may be, our commitment to providing the highest quality of care possible to the clients and families we serve remains the same.
At Kind, many of the families we’ve worked with over the years are often surprised to learn that the community they are moving their loved one into doesn’t provide around-the-clock care or all the services that are needed. As part of a holistic team approach, our senior living care solutions can be uniquely tailored to your loved one’s needs in-order-to complement services the community already provides.
While collaborating with both the family and the community’s staff, our highly trained professionals can deliver essential services that support the physical, mental, social, and emotional needs of clients residing in assisted living and independent living communities. Based on family input, our experienced caregivers can help clients adjust to a new setting, participate in social activities, or provide them with much-needed companionship and safety oversight.
While working closely with families, our role is to fill in any existing gaps within your loved one’s overall care plan. Our flexible senior living solutions can be customized to meet your loved one’s needs while also restoring your peace of mind.
Ranging from stand-by assistance to 24/7, around-the-clock care, our personal care senior living services include:
- Bathing, grooming, & overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting, and bathroom safety
- Support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairment
- Monitoring for changes in condition
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
Intended to provide clients with benefits like happiness, mental stimulation, and encouragement, our senior living companionship services include:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments, events, and activities
- Maintaining routines for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour, around-the-clock care
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and other caregiving resources
At Kind Senior Care, we realize that a person’s “home” is where their heart is, whether it’s a private residence, assisted living community, or independent living community. No matter where your loved one calls home, our compassionate caregivers stand ready to provide the quality care that’s needed while respecting your family’s requests and budget.
For your added security and peace of mind, all our professionals are carefully screened in advance, including criminal and driving background checks.